If you are interested to be part of a dynamic team in one of the most exciting industries, drop us an email with your CV at email@example.com today.
Job Summary for SEO Specialist
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Support the SEO Technical Team to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow.
- Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement.
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client.
- Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass Technical Auditing and Onsite Implementation, Link Outreach and Content development.
- Work with a team of SEO Techs, Content Writers, Campaign Managers, Paid Media and Sales team.
- Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going performance reviews.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
- Analyse backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
- Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work.
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, bread-crumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites.
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites.
- Monitor client’s sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective Campaign Manager and Technical Director, documented for client communication/follow-up.
- Managing outreach link building campaigns for First Page Digital clients
- Reaching out to webmasters in search of Backlinks
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover quality potential outreach link-building opportunities
- Analyse backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify opportunities and replace outdated or dropped off links
- Improving on internal outreach processes and building a high quality network
- Be part of a team developing and implementing effective SEO
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant, hands-on SEO experience.
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, SimilarWeb and SEMrush.
- Has a solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix.
- Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Understanding of Google Analytic and Google Search Console metrics.
- Develops knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner.
- Prior experience in a media agency preferred.
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- A track record of successful SEO program execution in both B2B and B2C settings, particularly with a lead generation focus.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and quote Reference: SEO Specialist.