SEO Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced SEO Account Manager for this position. The candidate is required to work with the SEO Team to deliver analysis & insights for SEO campaigns and liaise directly with customers and their technical teams to deliver success in SEO projects.
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic team in one of the most exciting industries, drop us an email with your CV at email@example.com today.
Job Summary for SEO Account Manager
- Assume full ownership of assigned SEO projects including managing timelines and expectations to ensure the delivery of KPIs within budget.
- Develop client relationships by acting as a consultant and understanding their business objectives and challenges.
- Build a trusting relationship with customers through top of class client servicing such as responding to client emails promptly and having regular communications via meetings and calls.
- Collaborate with internal teams to complement and enhance both client support and overall SEO performance.
- Provide Pre-SEO Site Analysis, Keyword Research & Strategy to support Sales team in crafting proposals for presentation to clients in sales and renewal pitches.
- Prepare Project Plans with On-Page and Off-Page Optimization and work with internal team and clients to implement strategies for the assigned SEO projects .
- Analyse optimization results and manage activities regularly to provide actionable recommendations for improvement and be able to explain to customers the rationale for decisions and technical analysis.
- Provide updates, alerts and reports on SEO performance.
- Keep pace with SEO landscape changes & disseminate learning throughout the entire organization.
Qualification and Skills Required
- At least 2 or more years of experience managing SEO Projects with either agencies or in-house.
- Strong hands-on experience with SEO techniques & relevant analytics tools are highly desirable.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills for client servicing, presentation and proposal preparation.
- Analytical, performance-driven and organized individual.
- Must be proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Have a basic understanding of HTML coding and common CMS platforms.
- Google-certified individuals preferred.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Have good knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem, the media and Internet industry.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and quote Reference: SEO Account Manager.