Scope of Duties
- You will support the implementation of strategies through online marketing, events/seminars, association tie-ups to stimulate market demand and generate leads for PurpleClick’s growing range of digital marketing solutions so as to support the company’s business growth
- Maintain and manage Lead information
Content Creation and Maintenance
- You will collaborate across functional teams to create content such as blogs, articles, presentations, webinars, e-newsletters and support digitally focused efforts by actively maintaining Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) for the company’s sites as well as assigned projects
- You will research on data, write, edit and proofread content for optimization on both printed and digital marketing materials for approved digital channel distributions and maintain consistent use of words and images to promote a consistent brand image across all approved content channels and target market, as required.
Graphic & Creative Design
- You will assist in various creative content works such as design & deliver graphic design, creative banners or illustration related to assigned projects to achieve the assigned marketing projects’ objectives.
- Keen sense and knowledge in website design and copy writing is a plus.
- Any other responsibilities that the company may assign to you from time to time within reasonable scope.
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience in a marketing or corporate communications role with direct relevant experience in lead generation activities and marketing programs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc)
- Familiarity with digital and direct response marketing including the solutions offered by PurpleClick such as SEM, SEO, Facebook and Display Advertising
- Strong command in English Language and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in research, analysis, project management skills and problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Experience in digital content creation and copywriting with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Able to have a macro perspective yet meticulous in execution
- Working knowledge of design software/programs and basic video editing would be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is a must.